The complex looks like a big yellow house with two big staircases going up on each side. You can see the Atlantic Ocean and the Marriott hotel from our front porch. Our apartment is on the second floor and has a big living room with a TV and really high ceilings. The pointed white ceilings have exposed dark wood beams and we have A/C in every room. The master bedroom is HUGE and has its own bathroom (we're going to have to fight over that one haha). The other two rooms are big too and share a bathroom. The closets are nice and big too! The apartment opens up to a big patio with a bbq that we share with the rest of the complex. Our kitchen has a real kitchen table so we don't have to eat at our desks anymore, a big refrigerator, a dishwasher (yay!), a real oven (not a microwave oven like I have now) and a stove. OMG I love it so much.
our new apartment!
all smiles for our new place!





Umm...
ReplyDelete1. I'm sooo jealous
2. I'm hiding in your suitcase when you return in January
3. I'm getting that dress....
4. I'm glad you're excited about my blog... :)