Thursday, April 1, 2010

"the office" fan? you'll love this!

After successfully being the tricker today on this beautiful caribbean April Fools Day, I quickly became the trickee.  This morning, two of my friends and I wrapped our friends bed in saran wrap, switched his dresser drawers around, and stapled over 100 little plastic cups together on a desk (and put water in them all so it was almost impossible to remove without getting water everywhere).  The prank war during sophomore year at Etown prepared me well for days such as today.  However, the tables quickly turned.  My roommates and I came home from school today and one my roommates desk was in the bathroom (complete with everything on it) and my stapler and bob the bottle opener were in green jello in my room.  JUST LIKE IN THE OFFICE!  The scene was exactly out of the episode complete with my friend saying cold...hot....hotter... and then calling a cell phone which was sitting on the desk in the bathroom.  Dead on.  The jello on my desk was an added bonus when we thought the desk in the bathroom was hysterical.  Kudos to Leah and Sam.  Great job!  Happy April Fools Day and Happy Easter!! 


I'm braving a Kittian catholic church this sunday.  I hope it's everything I'm expecting and more.  =)  Finals are also starting soon, and I'll be home 3 weeks from tomorrow!  So bye bye blog and hello studying.  See everyone in NY!  I'm taking a little hiatus (not like I update this a lot anyway, but still...).  Peace out cub scouts.






No comments:

Post a Comment