Our second round of exams are over! Phew! Only 2 tests, 4 finals, 5 weeks, and 2 plane rides separate me from home. I CANNOT wait until Christmas! The island is beginning to play christmas music which is very weird to me for a place that will never have a white christmas. Anyway, we have lots of things planned for our weekend off including tonssssss of beach time. Gotta get that tan back that I lost from studying the last month. Shipwreck beach is calling my name for a nice long nap on Saturday afternoon...
In other news, the weather here is sorta kinda starting to cool off? And by cool off, I mean it hit the high 70's at night a couple times but it's still pretty hot in the afternoons and rainy in the morning and at night. I know someone will probably yell at me, but I'm starting to get over the warm weather thing and really just want a hint of a change of season (Plus, I'm definitely over my wardrobe which I have been wearing since April. I just want my north face, a scarf, and a vest right now). Living here is taking the excitement out of the summer because I don't have to make it through a cold winter to enjoy it. I feel like I need to experience the cold so that I can enjoy the warmth. That's what my break back in NY will do I guess. I'm sure I'll be wishing I was back here the second I step off that plane in December.
♥
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment