Today at lunch, I watched three vet students and two workers chase after a donkey that got loose in the parking lot for about ten minutes. The girl who was in charge of the donkey was dragged through the parking lot and must have gotten massive rope burn on her hands before she finally let go and the donkey took off. The donkeys in the pen looked like they were cheering their friend on by running back and forth along the gate. Hysterical.
Last month, someone left the gate open to the cows and I woke up to more cows in front of my building than I care to see at 7:30am.
Gotta love vet school.
In other news, tomorrow is Thanksgiving, or as I like to call it, any other Thursday in vet school (no, we don't get off...). I'm sad I won't be home to see the parade balloon's get blown up and partake in general shenanigans with paradise, or have thanksgiving dinner with my family like I have for the past 21 years, butttt I guess I better get used to this because it's only one holiday out of the many Thanksgiving's, Easter's, and birthday's I'll be missing for the next few years.
I am however celebrating turkey day at the one american based hotel on this island with eight of my friends. We will be heading to the Marriott tomorrow evening to enjoy a Thanksgiving buffet complete with turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes. Mmmmmm.
Happy early turkey day!!! Hope everyone enjoys their turkey induced coma naps. =)
♥
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment