Sunday, February 21, 2010

it's raining ashes!

...gotta love St. Kitts sugar cane field wild fires.


Nothing interesting is really happening on the island.  


1. It's getting hot again (hitting the 90's some days).  


2. I joined an intramural beach volleyball team on fridays with my friends.  We're horrible but it's fun.


3. My friends organized our second catamaran trip to Nevis this past Friday which was a LOT of fun (pictures below).


4. Next week is our mid semester break, one whole day off from school.  woo-hoo!


5. I'm almost halfway through second semester, wow that's scary.


countdown to home: 61 days




1 comment:

  1. Dear Lisa,
    1. You're in almost the exact same position in both of those pictures
    2. You came dangerously close to your classic Tim and KT cup pose in the second picture.
    3. I miss you... those 61 days are too far away!

    ReplyDelete